Atelier My Jam Purple ~ Artist Grade Fusion Ink Pad
Pre-Order Yours Now (pre-ordering will put you first in line for shipping) Expected to start shipping - last week of October.
Atelier - Artist Grade Inks - (The Artist Workshop all in one ink)
What makes Atelier different:
- Atelier inks have been developed with watercoloring in mind, to work seamlessly with Fadeout No Line Coloring Ink. They are more in line with a high end watercolor paint without the high end price. Plus they stamp beautifully, can be used to create beautifully blended backgrounds and so much more!
- Atelier inks have a very buttery consistency with a very high (color) pigment content, much In the same way that high end eyeshadows have a high pigment content, better blend-ability and layering properties.
- When you add water to Atelier for painting the color stays true and does not fade.
- Atelier makes painting so much easer because you get that dark to light blend very easily, bringing out the artist in everyone.
- It's a different, innovative concept and way of using and thinking about ink. We worked tirelessly on this concept and formulation for the better part of 2 years, as we wanted to make sure it was just right.
- Atelier re-inkers have been designed to work in conjunction with with the ink pads. They are actually Watercolor / Re-inkers, giving you the ability to achieve an even deeper, darker tone of color.
- The entire Atelier line is artist grade because of the way it is formulated and the ratio of (color) pigment it has. You will fall in love with these inks because it will take your coloring to a whole new level.
- Artist Grade
- Specialty, Water Reactive, Fusion Ink, Acid-free and archival
- Water Reactive, Stamping, Blending, Embossing
- Artistic, Bright, Crisp Impressions
- Use with a paint brush to watercolor.
- After inking surface, spritz with water for fun effects.
- Create beautifully smooth, blended backgrounds, using a blending tool or brush.
- Blend over stencils.
- Colors can be layered over each other.
- Works on most paper surfaces.
- Made In USA
- Infinite possibilities!